There are many compilers available for C++. You need to download any one. Here, we are going to use Turbo C++. It will work for both C and C++. To install the Turbo C++ software, you need to follow the following steps.
- Download Turbo C++
- Create turboc directory inside c drive and extract the tc3.zip inside c:\turboc
- Double click on install.exe file
- Click on the tc application file located inside c:\TC\BIN to write the c program
1) Download Turbo C++ software
2) Create turboc directory in c drive(or where you want) and extract the tc3.zip
Now, you need to create a new directory turboc inside the c: drive. Now extract the tc3.zip file in c:\turboc directory.
3) Double click on the install.exe file and follow steps
Now, click on the install icon located inside the c:\turboc
It will ask you to install/Run c++ or not, press enter to install/Run
Now click on NEXT.
Now click on the I accept the terms in the license agreement
and click on next
and then click on install
4) Click on the Turbo C++ shortcut on desktop
Now double click on the Turbo C++ icon located on desktop to write the c++ program.
In windows 7 or window 8, it will show a dialog block to ignore and close the application because fullscreen mode is not supported. Click on Ignore button.
Now it will be showing following console.
Click on new project
select the directory/folder and name the project whatever you want to and click on save
If you still encounter any problem then you may contact us using our contact us page or by comments under this page, thank you